ADVENTURE COMICS - #438 CLASSIC JIM APARO SPECTRE BOOK (1974 - FN/VF)
• Continues a classic Spectre 10-issue story arc that began in Adventure Comics #431 and concludes with Adventure Comics #440.
• Jim Aparo cover art.
• "The Spectre Haunts the Museum of Fear" – (10-page Spectre story) – The Ghostly Guardian must halt the insane activities of the curator of the Museum of Natural History, who, in his spare time, has specific occupational people kidnapped and brought to the museum, where he treats the bodies for "special exhibits" he has constructed in the basement of the facility.
• "Land of Magic" – (4-page Seven Soldiers of Victory story, no synopsis written).
• "Knight After Knight" – (6-page Shining Knight story, no synopsis written, drawn by Howard Chaykin).
💥 CONDITION: FN/VF
- Additional pictures available upon request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with comic specific request.